Customer Account Manager
Centurion Insurance Services, LLC is looking for energetic insurance professionals who are eager to take the next step in developing their career. Our Customer Account Managers manage a book of business and service new business. They effectively handle client and carrier requests and review coverages while maintaining the highest level of expertise.
- Motivated, highly organized individual who can provide support to the Sales team as directed. This individual must maintain a high level of attention to detail to ensure quality control and possess technical knowledge of commercial property and casualty coverage and online rating systems. Should have the ability to follow workflows and processes.
- Respond to client and carrier requests for policy changes, certificates of insurance, invoicing and underwriting information. Handle all aspects of Commercial Lines Property and Casualty Insurance. Occasional outside service visits to the client may be necessary.
- Maintain renewal expirations to avoid any lapse in coverage.
- Assist in obtaining new/renewal information from the clients and carriers and preparing applications for new/renewal business for submission to carriers.
- Prepare proposals and summaries of insurance.
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently; responsible for proper documentation of files and proper communication to all in accordance with company workflows, procedures and best practices. Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and document management systems. Adhere to ImageRight workflows. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience in Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance Agency along with a thorough understanding of all Property and Casualty insurance coverages.
- High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not required.
- Must hold state Property and Casualty insurance license.
- Strong client relation skills to build and maintain positive business relationships with clients and market contacts; including excellent communication skills and service orientation, cooperative nature, and tactfulness to resolve client and company problems.
- Must be comfortable with internet-based programs as well as intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of AMS360/ImageRight preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.