Energy and Manufacturing
Conditions change daily in the energy and manufacturing industries. Factors including economic demand, global trading markets, government regulations and political climates create volatility. Although we cannot control the possibilities afforded by these changes, we can control how we respond to them. Centurion understands the realities of these fluctuating conditions and how to help your business respond.
One of the best responses to volatility is advocacy – having an insurance team who will help you navigate an ever-changing landscape. Our team members dig deep to understand our client partners and their business needs. We pair our expertise with knowledge of your business to create innovative insurance solutions for each client. Most importantly, Centurion will be there to support your company when you need us.
The Centurion Advantage
OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM of energy and manufacturing industry professionals provides best-in-class claim handling, including executives who have managed eight-figure casualty and property losses.
OUR TEAM OF INDUSTRY VETERANS will market your insurance program using their knowledge of key insurance carriers, both domestic and international, and create a customized plan for your company.
WE LEARN YOUR ORGANIZATION’S culture and operations to understand your unique exposures and appetite for risk. We become an extension of your in-house risk management department.
WE REVIEW ALL MSA and contracts to verify insurance program programs support indemnification as agreed. We also handle all ISNetworld insurance issues, including uploading Certificates of Insurance.
OUR IN-HOUSE LOSS CONTROL SPECIALIST will help you implement an effective day to day loss prevention program, and customize a risk management program to help achieve your objectives.
Energy and Manufacturing Specialized Services
Our custom services include:
- Primary General Liability, Commercial Auto and Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Workers’ Compensation
- Construction liability
- Public and products liability, and onshore and offshore liability
- Customized general liability including time element pollution extension, contractor’s pollution liability, owned and non-owned watercraft
- Full umbrella coverage and extensions
- Global Programs
- Dedicated Loss Control
Energy and Manufacturing Expertise
Our team of industry veterans has experience in:
- Binding Authorities
- Heavy Industry
- Locally Admitted Policies
- Oil and Gas
- Product Supply
Energy and Manufacturing Industry Partners
Our team has worked with varied businesses within the industry, including:
- Chemical and petrochemical companies
- Energy service and drilling contractors
- Midstream energy/pipeline partners
- Mining companies
- Power generation, transmission and distribution utilities
- Processing and refining companies